As you all know we are approaching towards last date (31.07.2017) of filling Income Tax Return of the persons whose account dose not fall under audit.
Assessee who are liable to file income tax return on or before 31.07.2017
- Salaried Persons
- Having Proprietary Business
- Partnership firms
What if you file your Income Tax Return after due date i.e. 31.07.2017
- Return can not be revised
- Any losses can not be carry forwarded
- May impose penalty of Rs. 5000/- for late filling
Benefits of Filing Income Tax Return
- Compulsory for Getting visa
- Any Business losses can be carry forwarded
- Can save penalty amount for late filing of return
- Easy in loan from financial institutions
- Most important thing, you take part in nation Building!
How you can file return Quickly!
You will have to send us the following documents and a nominal fees of Rs. 299/- for Salaried Persons and Rs. 799/- for Proprietary Business Persons
1. Bank Statement (01.04.16 to 31.03.17)
2. From 16 /16A
3. Cancelled Cheque of all bank accounts or Account Number & IFSC Code
4. Business Proof
5. Investment Proofs (LIC, NSC, Tax Saving FD’s, Mediclaim Receips Etc.)
6. Tuition Fees Receipt ( if applicable)
7. Rental Agreement (if applicable)
8. Donation Receipts (if applicable)
9. Mobile Number and Email ID
10. PAN Card and Aadhar Card Copy
Just Give a Miss call or Message or Whatsapp (our team will contact you for further guidance)
File your Tax on Time and stay Relaxed!